The leaves are budding, the bulbs are blooming and invitations are in the mail for weddings this spring. So let’s talk about what to wear to a spring wedding.
This is a fun time and occasion to wear florals and prints, in palettes from bright to pastel. Flatter your silhouette with a skirt that’s flowing and nips in a bit at the waist, or is even highlighted with a belt.
Concerned about unpredictable weather for an outside ceremony? Try a long-sleeved dress. And in all instances, carry a coordinating wrap or wear a dress coat in a neutral shade. You can always take them off at the reception.
Keep the springtime feel in your outfit with delicate, nature-inspired jewelry. On your feet, try a “nude” pump for more formal feeling dresses–especially at an indoor evening ceremony–or an embellished sandal for outdoor afternoon wear.
What to wear to a spring wedding idea list:
- Modcloth Flash of Foliage dress, $58
- Born Smooch Flast sandals, $85
- Coach jewelry, $88
- River Island enamel jewelry, 6.99 GBP
- Kara Ross leaf jewelry, $170
- Modcloth Drinks on Me Dress, $102
- Maggy London Women’s Ruffle V Neck, $148
- Rampage Women’s Malika Pump, $45
Let’s talk wedding wear
- Have you been invited to a spring wedding? What are you planning to wear?
- If you don’t know, what are your major concerns?
- Super bright colors at a wedding: yes or no? Discuss!
Thanks for reading. Did you like this post? If so, please leave a comment or share it with someone else; just use the handy sharing widget below! (And don’t forget to sign up for my email newsletter, The Style List.)