Guest Post Policy & Guidelines
Authors interested in submitting a guest post for publication should review the following guidelines and criteria.
I do not accept submissions intended to generate cross-linking for search engine optimization (SEO) benefit to a third party, or intended to generate cross-linking to affiliate products or profiles for the author’s monetary benefit.
I only accept posts that are well written, relevant to the audience (working mothers) and unique to this site–they cannot be published elsewhere, either before or after publication here.
Topics of interest to this site’s readers include:
- seasonal style trends
- advice on choosing garments, particularly in relation to body silhouette and proportion
- advice on assembling outfits
- tips on simplifying style, fashion or outfit creation
- suggestions and ideas for keeping wardrobes edited and updated
I recommend reading through archival content on the site to become familiar with the types of posts that are published.
Authors able to write a post related to one of these topics should submit a proposal containing your idea, your qualifications (including your blog/website address), 1-3 writing samples, and the date when you would be able to submit a completed draft. I will respond to your submission within 10 business days.
All posts accepted for publication will undergo editorial review prior to posting and may be edited for clarity, length and/or grammar. Posts may contain one nofollow link within the author’s bio text.
Frantic But Fabulous™ does not publish sponsored or advertiser posts, nor does it accept or publish paid links.
Frantic But Fabulous™ posts sometimes contain affiliate marketing links for which I may receive commission on sales of those products. The content of posts that include affiliate links is never influenced by any relationship with affiliate programs or partners.
Product Review Policy
I occasionally review products on the site. I will disclose whether these products were purchased by me or whether the review was compensated by a sample provided by the manufacturer or brand. All reviews are my honest and unbiased opinion regardless of product source. I do not write paid reviews.
Here’s what is done with that information:
- If you submit a comment, your name is used to reply to you by name. Nothing is done with your email address, unless you are commenting in order to enter a sweepstakes, contest or other giveaway. In these instances, your address may be provided to the contest sponsor if you are selected as the winner.
- If you contact me, I use your name to reply to you by name. I use your email address to write you back.
- If you sign up for the Style List, you’re only required to provide your email address. It is used to send you the newsletter.
I don’t sell your information, rent it, or otherwise provide it to third parties, except in cases of sweepstakes or other giveaways, as noted above.